PhotoJob is a powerful and intuitive toolkit to batch-edit your photos. PhotoJob helps you to convert, resize, watermark, rename, optimize, enhance and apply effects to thousands of photos at lightning fast speed.
In addition, PhotoJob has options to preserve metadata properties, time stamp and can also maintains your source folder photo storage hierarchy. An extensive set of photo editing controls, easy-to-use interface, real-time preview, preset management and batch processing makes PhotoJob most effective way to edit and personalize photos.
Furthermore, the application features a straightforward user interface with shortcuts to various common actions. The photos you add are displayed on the left side of the main window where you can select any of them and perform batch-processes simultaneously. Moreover, the selected photo is displayed in main image preview area of the interface. The right hand side outline view shows sections for conversion, optimization, rename, resize, text watermark, image watermark and image effect feature controls. Full screen window support makes easy to put and move watermark over image preview. On top of that, Quick Look preview helps you to view processed output image before actual export to target location.
- Convert to JPEG, JPEG2000, PNG, TIFF, PSD and BMP and assigns color conversion profile.
- Auto enhancement
- Auto adjust color levels
- Rename to give your photos meaningful names using predefined presets or create new file name using combination of text and tokens.
- Resize using in-built 14 resizing presets for different image sizes you will ever need. Robust resizing controls to meet all different possible resizing requirements.
- Apply text and image watermark in batch fashion. Extensive set of built-in presets and controls to create fantastic text watermark using combination of text and tokens and varying font, style, size, character spacing, text alignment, color, draw type, opacity, rotation and shadow.
- Smart auto adjust position of watermark according to varying sizes for each photo.
- Apply a effect from eight built-in filters.
- Imports JPG, JP2, PSD, PNG, TIFF, BMP, GIF, WebP and most of all raw image types and many more.
- Initial release
OS X 10.9 or later