Photo to Movie enables you to create a movie by zooming and panning over a photo. It presents a simple interface to specify the starting and ending frames and generates full quality QuickTime or DV Stream files (compatible with iMovie).
You can use Photo to Movie to:
- Graphically select the starting and ending frames
- Select the position and zoom of the starting and ending frames
- Preview the starting and ending frames as you edit them
- Preview the entire movie during editing
- Drag desired images directly into the configuration window
- Drag and drop photos directly from iPhoto
- Set the length of the exported movie
- Export NTSC 29.97 fps 720×480 4:3 video suitable for iMovie
- Export PAL 25 fps 720×576 4:3 video suitable for iMovie
- Export movies to QuickTime or to DV Stream
- Import DV Stream directly into iMovie
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
OS X 10.6 or later