Photo Sense is designed to make your photographs more attractive quickly and easily, without spending a lot of time and money on learning, purchasing, and using professional photo manipulation software. Photo Sense enhances photos automatically, and allows you to customize results to your liking. It ensures that you get great results very quickly by supporting batch processing and image settings synchronization. In addition, Photo Sense offers a number of creative effects.
In more detail, Photo Sense provides you with:
- Professional image enhancement techniques automatically applied to multiple photographs.
- Results customization at two levels: semi-automatic and manual.
- Batch processing (working with multiple images at a time) in automatic and semi-automatic modes.
- Image settings synchronization between photographs (including manual adjustments) to speed-up the workflow.
- Crop and straighten tool (its settings can be synchronized between images of the same size, providing batch operation).
- Batch image rotation.
- Batch image resizing (down-sampling).
- Batch image format conversion.
- A number of creative effects (applied in a batch mode).
- Non-destructive operation.
- Convenient ways to compare photos before and after processing, including a side-by-side comparison.
Instead of adjusting every photograph manually, as required in traditional image editors, just let Photo Sense process multiple photos completely automatically. Then save the results you like. If you wish to improve the automatic results, choose what adjustments should be applied to particular photographs (the semi-automatic customization). Furthermore, you can fine-tune the results manually. Finally, you can give your photos an artistic finishing touch by applying creative effects.
The unique automatic photo enhancement algorithm implemented in Photo Sense embraces everything its developers learned during over 4 years of professional photography experience. The only shortcoming the application has compared to manual processing is the lack of human vision, which sometimes can lead to a suboptimal choice of automatic image processing parameters. With the tools provided by Photo Sense (two customization levels, batch processing, image settings synchronization etc.) you can easily and quickly perfect the automatic results.
- Auto saturation strength customization. Some users say that Photo Sense tends to oversaturate photos for their taste. You can now customize the auto saturation strength to get it perfect for your taste.
- A separate skin colors saturation slider in Manual Adjustment. Photo Sense has the useful Preserve Skin Colors Saturation option for quite some time already. Now it gives even better control over skin colors saturation, which you might want to increase, but not so much as other colors.
- Full Undo/Redo support for batch operations. You can now experiment with, for example, copying processing options between images, much easier than before, because you can easily undo and redo changes even for batch operations.
- You can now overwrite the original image files in the original format (if supported). This is useful when using Photo Sense as an external editor in other applications such as iPhoto, Aperture, and Lightroom.
- Image dragging (reordering and copying) in the browser. Combined with saving with sequence numbers, this can be used to resort and order your images.
- Editable text fields for all sliders in Manual Adjustment window.
- Image duplication. Want to quickly try another processing option or effect on a photo? Duplicate it to keep the original processing intact.
- Also the Mac App Store version now remembers the last used saving directory (only on the latest OS X systems). You do not need to choose the same directory multiple times.
- Auto saturation performance improvement.
- It is now allowed to interrupt saving.
- Bug fix in histograms in the Manual Adjustment window.
- Other user interface improvements and bug fixes.
Intel, 64-bit processor, Mac OS X 10.6 or later