Photo Samurai brings you the latest photo effect craze: photo dicing. Use it to slice and dice photos so that they look like they’re made up of multiple images. Makes photos more interesting and gives a whole new feeling.
Photo Samurai offers the following features:
- Easy to use, with all the controls laid out in a simple organized manor.
- Choice of 1 to 25 slices, allowing for different ratios.
- Randomly chooses where to make the cuts and the rotation of each slice.
- A choice of either un-aligned or aligned slices.
- Border thickness, allows a border to be added to each slice.
- A “Gloss” effect, which can help to differentiate each slice.
- Retina Ready, designed to work in full retina when available.
- Full Screen, Photo Samurai can be used in full screen mode.
- Built-in crop tool.
- Sharing to popular online services, such as Facebook and Flickr (Twitter requires OS X 10.8 or later).
- Export to popular image formats including JPG, PNG, TIFF, and PSD.
- OS X 10.6 or later
- 2 GB RAM