PhoneView allows users to access voicemail, SMS/MMS, call history, photos, App Store app data, notes, file storage, iTunes media, voice memos and contacts on iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch with one click.
PhoneView also automatically archives your messages, call history and voicemails, so you can access them even when your iPhone is not available.
- Store any type of data.
- Access your music, videos, podcasts and photos.
- Play, export and archive voicemail
- Access notes, SMS, MMS, contacts and call history stored on the iPhone.
- Move files between work and home.
- Back up important data to your iPhone.
- Keep useful apps and installers with you at all times.
- View data directly from an attached device or from iTunes backups.
- Support for web history and open pages in Web mode with iOS 7.
- Fixes an issue where Call Log items had an incorrect status with iOS 7.
- Improved handling for untrusted Macs and passcode locked phones.
- Other minor fixes and improvements.
- OS X 10.5.8 or later
- iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch
- iTunes 9.2 or later