PeakHour is a beautiful, real-time network-traffic visualizer that lives in your menu bar. It provides an instant view of your Internet or WiFi activity in real-time. PeakHour is great for monitoring your Internet or WiFi connection, and can help you determine how much bandwidth your computers and devices are using at any given time.
Note: PeakHour requires a capable, SNMPv1-enabled device to work properly. Many good routers do support SNMP but not all do, so it is important that you check before purchasing.
- Fixed: UPnP router detection code should now work more quickly and be more resilient. If you've had problems with your router being detected or remaining detected previously, please try this release. We're really interested to hear your feedback.
- Fixed: Specifying a Usage quota of '0' no longer renders the usage figure in the status bar using the red error color.
- Fixed: For PeakHour 3 users, the 'Upgrade' button should now work reliably.
- Improved: Minor UI tweaks.
- Improved: The graph error pattern should be more visible in Dark Mode.
OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor