PDF Squeezer is a simple to use PDF compression tool. It comes with compression capabilities which mainly reduce the size of the images within your PDF documents. This will help you obtain important savings in bandwidth costs, digital storage costs and network transmission times.
- Simply drag and drop your PDF onto the application window or app icon
- Choose from predefined filters or create your own
- Support for password protected PDFs
- PDF Squeezer is now ready for macOS 10.13 High Sierra.
- You can now change the filter used by the Finder extension in the main app's preferences.
- The creation date of the compressed file is now the same as of the original file.
- A filter could not be renamed to a name use by a predefined filters.
- In some cases the save button of the Finder extension did not work.
- Some users had to open a file twice before the app started the compression.
- Text in the preferences window was cut off in some localisations.
- The filters in the filter menu were not being sorted by name correctly.
OS X 10.9.5 or later, 64-bit processor