Paws for Trello is a beautiful Trello client. It brings Trello to your desktop with native notifications, powerful shortcuts, and more – away from the distractions of your browser.
- Distraction-free Trello Experience – Paws makes Trello feel right at home on your desktop. Stay productive with a beautiful minimal interface that doesn’t get in the way of your work.
- Everything is Just a Shortcut Away – Set a global shortcut that opens the main window from anywhere. We also created handy shortcuts for all your Starred Boards for fast and intuitive navigation.
- Native Notifications – Paws will alert you whenever there’s new activity in any of your Trello boards. You can customise the notifications and choose where you see them.
- All Your Favourite Trello Options – Trello is already full of useful shortcuts and options. We’ve made sure they work as they were intended, including keyboard shortcuts, drag-and-drop, and more.
- Paws for Trello will now load correctly when launching at system startup, or when you are offline or on an unstable connection while turning it on
- Fixed the error popup when trying to authenticate a Power up. That means Dropbox will *actually work now*! Woo! Note: other Power Ups are not quite there yet.. if you encounter issues, try enabling them in the browser, then come back to Paws for Trello
- Global shortcuts will work again even if all windows are closed
- Window size and position will now be correctly remembered and restored
OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor