Paws for Trello is a beautiful Trello client. It brings Trello to your desktop with native notifications, powerful shortcuts, and more – away from the distractions of your browser.
- Distraction-free Trello Experience – Paws makes Trello feel right at home on your desktop. Stay productive with a beautiful minimal interface that doesn’t get in the way of your work.
- Everything is Just a Shortcut Away – Set a global shortcut that opens the main window from anywhere. We also created handy shortcuts for all your Starred Boards for fast and intuitive navigation.
- Native Notifications – Paws will alert you whenever there’s new activity in any of your Trello boards. You can customise the notifications and choose where you see them.
- All Your Favourite Trello Options – Trello is already full of useful shortcuts and options. We’ve made sure they work as they were intended, including keyboard shortcuts, drag-and-drop, and more.
- Multiple windows will now work as you would expect!We've rewritten a bunch of stuff around how the app works so when you have multiple windows open they will now be listed in the Window menu, will accept shortcuts correctly and more!
- Right-click on the menubar iconwill now give you options and access to your starred boards
- Finally fixed window being cut off when switching between full screen and windowed mode - for users that had specifc zoom level set
- App will now remember what board or card you were on when restoring the window
- Added link and shortcut to the handy My Cards page in Boards menu
- You are now able to export and download JSON files for cards and boards (as opposed to break the app when you try)
- Improved scrollbars and close button on card details
- Security fixes and improvements
- Improved reliability of navigating between Boards any My Cards page using shortcuts
- Fixed login pages in Welcome section not being readable after recent updates
- Fixed Dropbox Power up authentication issues - we know the other ones are broken and we're working on it!
- Fixed overlapping email verification banner for new Trello users
- The welcome window can now be resized and full-screened without breaking
OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor