Paws for Trello is a beautiful Trello client. It brings Trello to your desktop with native notifications, powerful shortcuts, and more – away from the distractions of your browser.
- Distraction-free Trello Experience – Paws makes Trello feel right at home on your desktop. Stay productive with a beautiful minimal interface that doesn’t get in the way of your work.
- Everything is Just a Shortcut Away – Set a global shortcut that opens the main window from anywhere. We also created handy shortcuts for all your Starred Boards for fast and intuitive navigation.
- Native Notifications – Paws will alert you whenever there’s new activity in any of your Trello boards. You can customise the notifications and choose where you see them.
- All Your Favourite Trello Options – Trello is already full of useful shortcuts and options. We’ve made sure they work as they were intended, including keyboard shortcuts, drag-and-drop, and more.
- Spellcheck will now underline words spelled incorrectly, based on your primary system language; there are still some bugs, but bear with us as we work them out
- Right-click on text, links, image attachments, and more finally works
- Emoji and Symbols popup will now show in correct location
- Made the card text slightly darker so it’s just as readable as on the web version of Trello
- You will now see a notification once a file finishes downloading
- Add ability to turn off the vibrancy effect introduced in 2.0.1 in Settings > Enhancements
- Fix message about being offline showing when Paws for Trello is simply loading
- Update Electron version to 1.6.2 should fix graphics bugs with new MacBook Pros
- Clearing Quick Add shortcut now works and will no longer crash the app on the next load
- Fix starred boards not refreshing correctly when before and after changes the overall count was the same
- Fixes issues with settings not being loaded properly
OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor