Paws for Trello is a beautiful Trello client. It brings Trello to your desktop with native notifications, powerful shortcuts, and more – away from the distractions of your browser.
- Distraction-free Trello Experience – Paws makes Trello feel right at home on your desktop. Stay productive with a beautiful minimal interface that doesn’t get in the way of your work.
- Everything is Just a Shortcut Away – Set a global shortcut that opens the main window from anywhere. We also created handy shortcuts for all your Starred Boards for fast and intuitive navigation.
- Native Notifications – Paws will alert you whenever there’s new activity in any of your Trello boards. You can customise the notifications and choose where you see them.
- All Your Favourite Trello Options – Trello is already full of useful shortcuts and options. We’ve made sure they work as they were intended, including keyboard shortcuts, drag-and-drop, and more.
- Multiple windows! You can now have multiple windows open so you can work on multiple boards at once
- You can now set a default board! Set a board that will load when opening Paws for Trello. You can also load it quickly with a new shortcut - Cmd+D and change it to current board with Cmd+Shift+D
- Add printing support
- Add option to copy current board/card URL - shortcut Cmd+Alt+C
- Much improved performance! Now Paws for Trello is much better at conserving your battery and will not use nearly as much power in the background
- Added option to send a test notification - use it to set up and customise notifications
- Added notices and instructions to unsupported and partially supported Power-Ups, while we’re working on fixes
- Fixed issues with dragging cards when zoomed in/out
- Fixed styling issues when zooming out - no more overlapping buttons
- Shortcuts are now more consistent with other apps: Access all boards with Cmd+Shift+B and use Cmd+0 to reset zoom level
- Fixed menu bar icon not changing color when changing menu bar theme
- Fixed spelling mistake on Settings page
OS X 10.9.0 or later, 64-bit processor