Paw is a full-featured and beautifully designed Mac app that makes interaction with REST services delightful. Either you are an API maker or consumer, Paw helps you build HTTP requests, inspect the server’s response and even generate client code.
- Code Generation – Build your HTTP requests with Paw, try them out, and just copy/paste code in your app. We support most popular languages. Build your custom code generator via Extensions.
- Environments – Parametrize your Requests with Environment Variables, then seamlessly switch between Environments to give differents values to your variables. Ideal to setup production or test servers, or have multiple users profiles.
- Formatters – Time matters. Paw helps you build HTTP requests quickly thanks to formatters that matches the kind of input you need.
- Fixes issues with editing URL Params
- Trims newlines when pasting strings
- Fixes automatic OAuth 2 token refresh under some circumstances
- Updates to the latest TLS 1.2 cipher suite
Fixed from Paw 3.1.3
- Fixes UI glitch that randomly shows duplicate rows when editing Headers or URL Params
- Fixes Chinese, Japanese and Korean keyboard inputs in the Request Description text field
- Fixes use of a LocalValue dynamic value inside a JSON body
- Fixes issues with SSL Client Certificates and PEM key import
- Improves the extensions list in Preferences > Extensions
- Fixes paste of tabs and newline characters in fields to replace them with visible tokens
- Fixes crashes
OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor