Paw is a full-featured and beautifully designed Mac app that makes interaction with REST services delightful. Either you are an API maker or consumer, Paw helps you build HTTP requests, inspect the server’s response and even generate client code.
- Code Generation – Build your HTTP requests with Paw, try them out, and just copy/paste code in your app. We support most popular languages. Build your custom code generator via Extensions.
- Environments – Parametrize your Requests with Environment Variables, then seamlessly switch between Environments to give differents values to your variables. Ideal to setup production or test servers, or have multiple users profiles.
- Formatters – Time matters. Paw helps you build HTTP requests quickly thanks to formatters that matches the kind of input you need.
- Adds support for Touch Bar on the new MacBook Pro
- Adds ability to send requests with their dependencies ⇧⌘⏎ (will send dependent requests following request/response/cookies dynamic values) - A great way to automatically chain your requests
- Fixes JSON tree expand/collapse items persistence - Paw will now remember which items were collapsed or expanded in a JSON request/response
- Fixes display issues in the Environment Editor
- Fixes a display bug in the scroll bars when switching between dark/light modes
- Fixes an issue with JSON numbers being rendered in scientific notation
- Fixes an issue with OAuth 2 access token requests to include charset=utf-8 in the Content-Type header
- Fixes OAuth 2 token auto-refresh when embedded in an environment variable
- Fixes memory usage issues
- Fixes various crashes
- Adds a new clone() method for Request objects to duplicate a request
OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor