Path Finder makes you a master of file management. Take full control over your file system. Save your time: compare and synchronize folders, view hidden files, use Dual Pane and full keyboard navigation to browse your file system. Work how you want: extreme customization allows you to access most tools in many different ways to suit your workflow. Work seamlessly with other platforms: don’t leave any hidden .DS_Store files on non-Mac volumes, delete files securely and completely with the powerful delete feature from any volume type, search any network volume.
- View and manipulate hidden files
- Dual Pane View
- Full keyboard navigation
- Folder comparison and synchronization
- Folder merging
- Batch renaming
- Powerful file filtering
- One-click dual-pane copy
- Bookmarks and Tab Presets
- ACL editor
- File tagging
- Editable Path Navigator
- Powerful low-level search
- Smart sorting
- Advanced selection
- Integrated terminal
- Integrated text and image editors
- Expand Drop Stack automatically when a new item is added.
- Fixed nasty crash when previewing text-based files on macOS 10.13 and earlier.
- Fixed some minor UI glitches.
OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor