Organization is key, and Path Finder offers the tools you need to access, browse, and manage all of your files quickly on OS X. Packed with a plethora of powerful features, Path Finder allows you to take complete control of your documents, photos, videos, music, and so much more. Say goodbye to the days of weak file management. With Path Finder 7, it’s your files, your way.
- Dropbox integration
- Arranging and grouping items
- Editable path navigator
- One-click dual-pane copy
- File-transfer queue
- ACL editor
- File tagging
- Batch renaming
- Hex editor
- Drop stack
- Dual-pane browser
- Tabs and bookmarks
- Low-level search
- File-list filtering
- Smart sorting
- Advanced selection
- Keyboard access
- Quick Look and Cover Flow
- Integrated terminal
- Command-line tools
- Source control
- Application launcher
- Text and image editors
Note: Now requires OS X 10.11 or later
- Total redesign and rewrite of the file manager.
- Estimated 40% of the internal code is new.
- New customization possibilities
- The code was made modern and more modular
- New and flexible modules structure.
- Put as many modules in a single window as you need
- Modules can be arbitrarily arranged, dismissed, closed and dragged out of the window.
- Modules can be assigned to either left or right pane.
- Performance and stability enhancements
OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor