Path Finder is a file browser that combines the familiar Finder interface with the powerful utilities and innovative features.
Just a small selection of the Path Finder 6 feature set:
- Dual pane file browser
- Tabs to quickly manage multiple locations on your hard drive in one window
- Reorder how your files are listed to suit your personal preferences
- View invisible files and navigate inside of Mac OS X packages quickly and easily
- Access your frequently used folders, files, and applications with the Shelf, and save multiple Shelf setups to suit different activities
- Pause drag-and-drop operations by putting files into the Drop Stack for future use
- Create and convert disk images
- Access the OS X command line
- Much, much more!
- Fixed hanging issue some people experienced when launching Path Finder or opening Path Finder's application launcher. (OS X 10.9 Mavericks)
- Fixed exceptions when saving image in the Image Editor.
- Fixed exceptions some people experienced when using Text Editor.
- Fixed drawers opening on start up (OS X 10.9 Mavericks)
- Better synchronization of tags with Mavericks Finder and some other applications which use OpenMeta specification (such as Yep)
Intel, 64-bit processor, OS X 10.7 or later