Path Finder is a file browser that combines the familiar Finder interface with the powerful utilities and innovative features.
Just a small selection of the Path Finder 6 feature set:
- Dual pane file browser
- Tabs to quickly manage multiple locations on your hard drive in one window
- Reorder how your files are listed to suit your personal preferences
- View invisible files and navigate inside of Mac OS X packages quickly and easily
- Access your frequently used folders, files, and applications with the Shelf, and save multiple Shelf setups to suit different activities
- Pause drag-and-drop operations by putting files into the Drop Stack for future use
- Create and convert disk images
- Access the OS X command line
- Much, much more!
- We've released a hot-fix to resolve the scrolling issue introduced in PF 6.5.1, and resolved a few other issues in 6.5.2.
- We've also discovered that the problems with QuickLook, such as images appearing slowly or not at all, are also appearing in Finder, and the issue is within Apple's QuickLook API. We've submitted bug reports to Apple, and we'll attempt to develop a workaround until a change is made in the QuickLook API/OSX.
Intel, 64-bit processor
OS X 10.7 or later