Path Finder is a file browser that combines the familiar Finder interface with the powerful utilities and innovative features.
Just a small selection of the Path Finder 6 feature set:
- Dual pane file browser
- Tabs to quickly manage multiple locations on your hard drive in one window
- Reorder how your files are listed to suit your personal preferences
- View invisible files and navigate inside of Mac OS X packages quickly and easily
- Access your frequently used folders, files, and applications with the Shelf, and save multiple Shelf setups to suit different activities
- Pause drag-and-drop operations by putting files into the Drop Stack for future use
- Create and convert disk images
- Access the OS X command line
- Much, much more!
- Column view headers fix for Mavericks.
- Key shortcuts mapping fix for Mavericks.
- Tiled desktop image fix for Mavericks.
- QuickLook image preview fix for Mavericks.
- PDF preview fix for Mavericks.
- Path Finder no longer previews Mail .eml(x) files as text files.
- Menubar icon list fix for Mavericks.
Intel, 64-bit processor, OS X 10.7 or later