Path Finder is a file browser that combines the familiar Finder interface with the powerful utilities and innovative features.
Just a small selection of the Path Finder 6 feature set:
- Dual pane file browser
- Tabs to quickly manage multiple locations on your hard drive in one window
- Reorder how your files are listed to suit your personal preferences
- View invisible files and navigate inside of Mac OS X packages quickly and easily
- Access your frequently used folders, files, and applications with the Shelf, and save multiple Shelf setups to suit different activities
- Pause drag-and-drop operations by putting files into the Drop Stack for future use
- Create and convert disk images
- Access the OS X command line
- Much, much more!
1. Improvements of Spotlight search for tags, keywords and others.
2. Respects umask environment variable when creating new files and folders.
3. Added option to keep Dual Pane divider centered.
4. Added option to keep copied items in the Drop Stack until manually removed.
5. Improved compatibility with third party applications Typinator and TextExpander.
Intel, 64-bit processor, OS X 10.7 or later