Path Finder is a file browser that combines the familiar Finder interface with the powerful utilities and innovative features.
Just a small selection of the Path Finder 6 feature set:
- Dual pane file browser
- Tabs to quickly manage multiple locations on your hard drive in one window
- Reorder how your files are listed to suit your personal preferences
- View invisible files and navigate inside of Mac OS X packages quickly and easily
- Access your frequently used folders, files, and applications with the Shelf, and save multiple Shelf setups to suit different activities
- Pause drag-and-drop operations by putting files into the Drop Stack for future use
- Create and convert disk images
- Access the OS X command line
- Much, much more!
- One key Dual Pane mode commands: copy, move, compress, decompress, swap.
- TAB key Dual Pane mode focus change.
- Dual Pane mode command notifications.
- Notifications for completed file operations (Notification Center for OS X 10.8, Growl for 10.7).
- File checksum calculation and comparison.
- Redesigned file operations popover window.
- Added Lion-style Find bars in text preview and editor.
- Preferences Color Editor.
- Added hi-res icons for Retina display.
- Spotlight query limit increased.
- Fixed gitk running in the background.
- Fixed capitalization in the multifile rename.
- Fixed animations problems.
- Menu item keyboard shortcut editor fix.
- Many other small issues fixed.
- Code clean-up.
Intel, 64-bit processor, OS X 10.7 or later