Path Finder is a file browser that combines the familiar Finder interface with the powerful utilities and innovative features.
Just a small selection of the Path Finder 6 feature set:
- Dual pane file browser
- Tabs to quickly manage multiple locations on your hard drive in one window
- Reorder how your files are listed to suit your personal preferences
- View invisible files and navigate inside of Mac OS X packages quickly and easily
- Access your frequently used folders, files, and applications with the Shelf, and save multiple Shelf setups to suit different activities
- Pause drag-and-drop operations by putting files into the Drop Stack for future use
- Create and convert disk images
- Access the OS X command line
- Much, much more!
Version 6.0.0:Note: Path Finder 6 is a $20 upgrade from Path Finder 5.x.
- Create and modify Access Control Lists, an advanced alternative to OS X’s standard Unix permissions.
- Leverage the power of OpenMeta to tag your files and share tags between apps.
- Apply filename changes to a group of files simultaneously.
- Low-level file editing without ever leaving your browser.