Paste is a new way to copy and paste for your Mac. It keeps everything you’ve ever copied and lets you use your clipboard history anytime you need it. It recognizes and stores text, images, links, files, and any other type of content, and generates informative previews for easy browsing.
Paste works in the background, and tightly integrates into your system and your workflow. An intuitive user interface and improved user experience allows you to focus on your core tasks and not on the application itself.
- Extend your clipboard history capacity up to unlimited
- History management, rules and exceptions
- Intelligent search with flexible filters
- Select and paste multiple items simultaneously
- Drag-and-drop multiple items to any application
- Paste plain or rich text
- Send clipboard history to other devices via AirDrop or share with your friends
- This update fixes a files sync issue. Syncing files is a very tricky thing. Paste does not store files content, it only keeps the link to a file on your disk so it does not transfer heavy data to your iCloud Drive. However, it also means that you can not transfer files across devices with Paste. Instead, we recommend using iCloud Drive directly.
- In this version we also fixed some localization issue and minor bugs.
OS X 10.12 or later, 64-bit processor