Paste is a delightful and easy to use clipboard history manager. It keeps everything you’ve ever copied and lets you to use your clipboard history anytime you need it.
Paste recognizes and stores any type of content: text, links, images, files and generates beautiful previews for easy browsing. Paste works in background and tightly integrates into your system and your workflow. An intuitive user interface and incredible user experience allows you to focus on your essential work and not on the application itself. Paste provides intelligent and blazing fast search for your clipboard history. It allows you to search by content, type of content and application with a single search bar.
You’ll get started in no time and discover how Paste truly makes you more productive.
- Improved RichText snippets preview display
- Improved transparent images display
- Extended the list of the default rules
- Improved the detection of blocked applications
- Fixed a potential crash when sharing links
- Fixed an issue with menu bar icon display on Mavericks
- Various fixes and improvements
OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor