PassLocker helps you maintain your login credentials with ease. With stylish looks, tight security, and great features such as auto-login and iCloud sync, it definitely is the best way to manage your login credentials on both OS X and iOS.
- Auto-login support (without extension) for the most used web sites (Amazon, Dribbble, eBay, Facebook, Flickr, Gmail, IMDb, last.fm, LinkedIn, PayPal, Pinterest, tumblr, Twitter, WordPress, Yahoo!, Youtube)
- Tight security with AES256 encryption
- iCloud Sync (which can be turned off)
- iOS version to keep you mobilized
- Simple and stylish design, with cool animations and sound effects
- Copying password without revealing
- Powerful password generator
- Alphabetically ordered listing and fast searching
- Fast and simple adding, editing and deleting items
- Manual iCloud backup and restore
- Exporting as password protected zip file
- Auto-lock delaying option
- Easy to use keyboard shortcuts
Manage your passwords easily. Store and manage your passwords with just a few clicks. Adding, editing, deleting and searching is really simple. No bunch of forms to fill, no unnecessary questions to answer.
Your data is yours and it’s safe. Storing login credentials is not a big deal but doing it safely and simply is. So we use 256-bit Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) to keep your data safe. And store them only in your iCloud account.
Fast and simple auto-login. Don’t you want see your mails, messages, etc., with one click? Just enter your credentials one time, and login with one click whenever you want. No browser extensions are required.
Sync via iCloud. Sync all your info via iCloud to use them on all your Apple computers and iDevices. What you change in one of your devices propagates to all. Just as Apple said “iCloud saves the day”.
Mobilize yourself. With iOS version of PassLocker use your login credentials anytime you want and manage them wherever you are. Enjoy with mobilization of your login infos.
Amazing look. Simplicity is our motto. We make applications in a stylish way that everyone can use easily. You only have a few buttons to interact with, and a few clicks to do your job.
- UI design updated.
- OS X 10.9 compatibility issues fixed.
- A bug causing "Wrong PIN" warning fixed.
- Minor UX improvements.
OS X 10.8 or later, 64-bit processor