Parallels allows you to run Windows and Mac applications side by side. Choose your view to make Windows invisible while still using its applications, or keep the familiar Windows background and controls on your Mac.
Now Supporting Windows 10 and ready for El Capitan
- Run Windows 10 and OS X® El Capitan with ease. Use Microsoft Cortana®, your virtual assistant, on your Mac. Switch from your PC to your Mac
- We make it easy to get all of your files, applications, browser bookmarks, and more from your PC to your Mac; just follow the setup assistant.
Works with Boot Camp®
- Reuse your existing Boot Camp installation. Converting a virtual machine from Boot Camp is now much easier and more intuitive than ever.
Not just for Windows
- Run a wide array of operating systems including OS X, Windows 10, 8.1 & 7, Linux, and Google ChromeTM. You can run just about anything on your Mac!
- Select productivity, games, design, or development, and Parallels Desktop 11 for Mac will optimize your virtual machine settings and performance for you.
- Parallels Desktop Pro Edition gives your virtual machines more processing power. Up to 64 GB vRAM and 16 vCPUs per virtual machine lets you run even the most demanding applications with ease.
Business Class Software
- Keep IT in control of end user licenses and Windows virtual machines with a Unified Volume License Key, centralized license management, and advanced security features available in Parallels Desktop Business Edition.
- Resolves an issue with Windows 10 not booting after updating to Windows 10 Creators Update
- Resolves an issue with dragging and dropping files from Mac to Windows 10 Creators Update
- Resolves an issue with web pages opening in Windows 10 Creators Update instead of opening in Mac
- Resolves an issue with Windows 10 not installing from a USB thumb drive
- Resolves an issue with a virtual machine freezing when a 4 TB USB drive is connected to the virtual machine
- Resolves an issue with Ubuntu 16.04 not switching to the Coherence view mode
- Resolves an issue with Parallels Tools reinstalling every time a BootCamp virtual machine configuration is changed
- Resolves an issue with BootCamp virtual machine applications not shown in the Dock
- Uses the new Facebook API to sign in to Parallels accounts
- Uses the new Google+ API to sign in to Parallels accounts
- Improves the Korean localization
OS X 10.10.5 or later, 64-bit processor