Papers is your personal library of science.
Read, Write, Cite. Your research will never be the same with Papers2 and Magic Manuscripts.
Papers revolutionizes the way you deal with your research documents. It allows you to search for them, download and organize them together with supplementary material, allows you to read them full screen, highlight and keep notes, sync them to your iPad or iPhone, cite them in your favorite word processor, share them with your colleagues, and much, much more. Welcome to your personal library of research!
- You can now search the contents of your Papers 3 library in Finder using Spotlight.
- You can now create and edit freehand annotations in Papers 3 for Mac.
- You can now Quick Look and search inside of the Microsoft Office Documents in your Papers library.
Performance & Stability
- Matching: Addresses the cause of a crash that could occur when using the "Suggested Matches" feature.
- Library management: Improvements to the default names provided for user libraries.
- Library Preferences no longer displays Library Name.
- Author merging: The warning that appears before merging authors now makes clearer which author will be removed by the merge.
- Papers Online: Improved error handling when using Papers Online.
- It is no longer possible to drag annotations into the invisible area around a PDF.
- Notes can now be moved between pages of a PDF again.
OS X 10.7 or later