Panotour Pro enables you to create professional-quality, highly-customized virtual tours in minutes.
Zero programming – Panotour revolutionizes the creation of interactive virtual tours by freeing you from programming tasks. Everything is done in a few clicks using the software’s intuitive interface.
Multiple formats accepted – You can add and create interactions between images of any size (up to 360° x 180°) and almost all graphic formats (JPG, PNG, PSD/PSB, KRO, TIFF and RAW files from most cameras).
Customizable layout – The Panotour interface is customizable. You can enable or disable certain components, move them or even turn them into independent windows.
Version 2.1 (211):
- [Installer] Linux installer : lack of intel libraries
- [Algorithm] Unable to patch the nadir of a cube faces panorama
- [Algorithm] Color Chooser : color is not taken into account when the HTML value is copied
- [Algorithm] All spots targets loosed after a spot style modification
- [Algorithm] Fov changed panorama do not generate same XML description when the project is reloaded
- [Algorithm] LivePano : black lines are added around the cropped area in the video
- [Tour] Splashscreen : Invisible if it does not close automatically
- [Tour] Old Android versions do not manage multires tiles
- [Tour] Local sounds played with playsound action are not stopped when loading a new panorama
- [Plugin] Toggle Button : does not work with HTML5 viewer : XML parsing failed
- [Plugin] Logo : remove double tooltip field
- [Plugin] Gallery : when autosize is off, controls are not displayed
- [Plugin] Panorama Menu : does not react to the screen size changes with titles only option
- [UI] MacOS : Tooltip Style comboboxes are unusable
- [UI] Target View of hotspots are always "Custom view"
- [UI] Web links are not clickable in plugin descriptions
- [Plugins development] Plugins resources : keep original substructure in generated plugin directory : (PanoTag request)
- [Plugins development] Plugins : the categoryIcon set in plug_info.xml is not displayed on MacOS
OS X 10.7.5 or later