PaintSupreme allows you to create, edit and polish images in a fun way. An easy-to-use and fun user interface paired with professional-quality tools makes PaintSupreme a hard to beat package for the price.
- Create, edit and polish images with an easy-to-use and fun user interface.
- Layer-based editing with an unlimited amount of layers. Lots of powerful layer-based editing options (merge, group, lock etc.)
- Powerful selection tools: Freehand, ellipse and lasso. Selections can be joined, subtracted and intersected and can also be loaded and saved.
- Sophisticated but easy to use tools with a lot of powerful options, like the Brush, Pen, Magic Wand, Gradient, Erasure, Clone and Paint Bucket tools.
- Various transform, color adjustment and text tools.
- upport of vector shapes which can be used as a shape source for the pixel tools and which can be converted to selections.
- Guides and rulers make it easy to orientate and paint within sub-parts of the image.
- Various filters to polish your images and photos.
- Supports dozens of external image formats for import / export including .psd.
- Seamless integration of filters and effects created in IFX-Supreme. Users can now download new filters and effects from the IFX-Supreme library directly into PaintSupreme for free and immediately drag-and-drop them onto their photos or create cool effects with the press of a button.
- Even faster performance doing transformations and using the drawing tools. Faster switching between layers so changes appear instantly as you move from one layer to another.
- User interface has been enhanced with a brighter text and a cleaner layout.
- Red Eye removal tool which removes the red-eye effect caused by flash photography with a click.
- Shortcuts for the Vector tool making vector image manipulation quicker and easier.
- Increased sensitivity for the Bucket tool.
- Improvements to the operation of the Crop and Clone Stamp tools that make them easier to use.
- Many smaller enhancements, speedups and bug fixes.
Intel, 64-bit processor, OS X 10.7 or later