Paintstorm Studio is created for professional digital painting. And a major role in this program play the brushes. We did our best so that you can easily and quickly adjust the brushes suitable for your painting style.
Anyone who has ever painted knows it’s hard to overestimate the painting tool and the importance of all the seemingly insignificant details. We tried not to miss any of them. Our goal was to create an intuitive, simple-to-use but at the same time functionally powerful tool that brings the process of digital painting to a new level, making it as comfortable as possible.
- Full control of all brush options (Incredible possibilities for brush settings)
- Bristle brushes of any form and kind
- Stroke post correction (You can take an action on any option. Not only on the stroke thickness)
- Parameters binding to the perspective
- Dynamic interface (Global interface scale, panels scale, opacity, color, tab-lock)
- Custom panels
- Full controlled mask-brush (Each brush can work as mask for other brush)
- Takes underlayer’s color while blending
- “Close gaps” function when you fill or select
- Individual hotkeys for any brushes
- Fast layer selection
- Smooth zoom and brush resize
- Dirty brush mode
- Stroke stabilizer
- Usable color mixer
- Different gradient strokes
- Mirror drawing
- Standart tools pack (Lasso, Magic wand, Crop, Fill, Gradient and etc)
- Control of the random amounts
- Photoshop PSD and ABR supported
- Tablets supported
- This release is dedicated to improving ergonomics and fixing bugs.
- The ability to select the scroll mode of lists added to In Menu-> File-> Options-> Interface, (Layers, Brushes, etc.)
- 1) Tablet Style (Scrolling by any space; Swap layer / Brushes / Textures works by holding the mouse button)
- 2) Hybrid (Scrolling by any space except the current layer / brush / texture. Swap works by a click on the current layer / brush / texture)
- 3) Classic (As in Photoshop: Scrolling with scrollbar only, Swap works by a click on any layer / brush / texture)
- The «space» now switches the fast scroll mode on (works in all three modes)
- It has become much more convenient and predictable to work with groups of panels.
- Erasers are now not tied to the second category. Now "E" will switch to the last selected eraser marked with the corresponding icon.
- Individual layers and brushes colors can now be set through the context menu of the corresponding panel.
- The "Select Lasso" tool has become much faster.
- The minimum canvas size reduced to 8x8 pixels.
- Over 50 minor bugs fixed.
OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor