Paintstorm Studio is created for professional digital painting. And a major role in this program play the brushes. We did our best so that you can easily and quickly adjust the brushes suitable for your painting style.
Anyone who has ever painted knows it’s hard to overestimate the painting tool and the importance of all the seemingly insignificant details. We tried not to miss any of them. Our goal was to create an intuitive, simple-to-use but at the same time functionally powerful tool that brings the process of digital painting to a new level, making it as comfortable as possible.
- Full control of all brush options (Incredible possibilities for brush settings)
- Bristle brushes of any form and kind
- Stroke post correction (You can take an action on any option. Not only on the stroke thickness)
- Parameters binding to the perspective
- Dynamic interface (Global interface scale, panels scale, opacity, color, tab-lock)
- Custom panels
- Full controlled mask-brush (Each brush can work as mask for other brush)
- Takes underlayer’s color while blending
- “Close gaps” function when you fill or select
- Individual hotkeys for any brushes
- Fast layer selection
- Smooth zoom and brush resize
- Dirty brush mode
- Stroke stabilizer
- Usable color mixer
- Different gradient strokes
- Mirror drawing
- Standart tools pack (Lasso, Magic wand, Crop, Fill, Gradient and etc)
- Control of the random amounts
- Photoshop PSD and ABR supported
- Tablets supported
- This update is dedicated to fixing minor bugs, more than 50 of them have been fixed.
- Also in this release:
- "Blend transparency" parameter now works under the GPU and for the bristle brushes.
- Korean language added. Special thanks to Lee Jun Hyek for translation!
- The ability to turn the mask on / off added
- "Antialiasing" button added to the lasso tools, magic wand and bucket
- The ability to drag brushes into another category added
- Now most of the working panels can be moved and scaled (Gradients panel, Textures panel, Image resize, define hotkeys, etc)
- Two new parameters added to the "Transition" brush controller
- "Transfer to down layer" function added (also works with the selection and several layers)
- The ability to move selection added
- The inverting of the layer added by "ctrl + i" (Menu-> Layer-> Invert)
- The slider now moves slowly with holded "shift" and multiple with holded "ctrl"
- New document orientation buttons added
- "Copy from the visible layers" function added. Use shift + ctrl + c (Menu-> Edit-> Copy Merged"
- Now you can enter the text with the keyboard (for example when renaming a layer) in any language (except for hieroglyphic symbols)
- Hotkeys Import / export added
OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor