Online Archive support so you can browse and search your archive mailbox—Exchange Online or on-premises.
Master Category List, enabling you to access category lists and sync between Outlook clients—Mac, OWA, and Win.
Push mail support, an overall superior syncing performance, and more improvements to Exchange Web Services.
Enhanced support for email signatures, weather-in-calendar displaying three-day forecast, and HTML5 add-ons to extend Outlook capabilities.
Pre Cracked, does not require a 365 Subscription to use it.
The new Outlook for Mac includes:
- Better performance and reliability as a result of a new threading model and database improvements.
- A new modern user interface with improved scrolling and agility when switching between Ribbon tabs.
- Online archive support for searching Exchange (online or on-premises) archived mail.
- Master Category List support and enhancements delivering access to category lists (name and color) and sync between Mac, Windows and OWA clients.
- Office 365 push email support for real-time email delivery.
- Faster first-run and email download experience with improved Exchange Web Services syncing.
- Touch Bar support: The most relevant commands to what you're working on are at your fingertips. (only compatible with MacBook Pro with Touch Bar)
- Translator add-in: Translate email without leaving Outlook. Just turn on the Translator add-in to translate with a single tap. Choose from 60 languages. Learn more about the Translator for Outlook add-in.
- Access more features right from your Inbox: Add-ins for Outlook let you create tasks with Wunderlist, track email responses with Boomerang, and more.
OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor