Osfoora for Twitter is a powerful Twitter client with a clean and intuitive user interface. You’ll enjoy a wide set of powerful features such as Muting users, Read Later, Message Conversations, Multiple Accounts, and more.
- Multiple accounts with multi-windows.
- TweetMarker Support: Timeline syncing of reading position between different Twitter apps.
- Inline picture thumbnails for popular services, e.g. Instapaper, Twitter, Yfrog, and more.
- Mute users.
- Mark Tweets belonging to specific users.
- Attach multiple images/videos to tweets.
- Image Services: Yfrog, TwitPic, Twitter, CloudApp, Imgly.
- Set your own custom Image Upload end point (Must follow the TwitPic API and use JSON).
- Video Services: TwitVid, Yfrog, TwitPic, CloudApp.
- Read Later (Instapaper & Read It Later) with tweet attribution.
- URL Shortening via CloudApp (Default is Twitter).
- View/Subscribe to Twitter lists.
- Access Twitter lists from user profiles (Lists they created, follow, or followed by)
- Direct Messages with conversation view.
- Search Twitter and view trends.
- Flexible Font sizes (11pt – 20pt).
- View users on Favstar, and Twitter websites.
- Notifications via Growl and Dock Icon.
- Edit your Twitter profile info.
- Resizable Sidebar.
- Robust Keyboard controls for navigation and popular tasks.
- Other features such as Blocking users and Reporting Spam
- High resolution support for retina displays.
- Overall UI enhancements, including a new updated and simplified sidebar.
- Retweet button on tweets now available.
- Clickable "Retweeted by..." label.
- Notification Center support in OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion.
- A number of bug fixes.
Intel, OS X 10.6 or later