Osfoora for Twitter is a powerful Twitter client with a clean and intuitive user interface. You’ll enjoy a wide set of powerful features such as Muting users, Read Later, Message Conversations, Multiple Accounts, and more.
- Multiple accounts with multi-windows.
- TweetMarker Support: Timeline syncing of reading position between different Twitter apps.
- Inline picture thumbnails for popular services, e.g. Instapaper, Twitter, Yfrog, and more.
- Mute users.
- Mark Tweets belonging to specific users.
- Attach multiple images/videos to tweets.
- Image Services: Yfrog, TwitPic, Twitter, CloudApp, Imgly.
- Set your own custom Image Upload end point (Must follow the TwitPic API and use JSON).
- Video Services: TwitVid, Yfrog, TwitPic, CloudApp.
- Read Later (Instapaper & Read It Later) with tweet attribution.
- URL Shortening via CloudApp (Default is Twitter).
- View/Subscribe to Twitter lists.
- Access Twitter lists from user profiles (Lists they created, follow, or followed by)
- Direct Messages with conversation view.
- Search Twitter and view trends.
- Flexible Font sizes (11pt – 20pt).
- View users on Favstar, and Twitter websites.
- Notifications via Growl and Dock Icon.
- Edit your Twitter profile info.
- Resizable Sidebar.
- Robust Keyboard controls for navigation and popular tasks.
- Other features such as Blocking users, Reporting Spam,
- Enhanced Tweet Marker support. (Please support the Tweet Marker service by visiting http://tweetmarker.net and making a donation)
- Fast “Go to User” option (shortcut: Command + U).
- Switch account from within Compose window.
- Global Hot Key for composing new tweets.
- Better support for Arabic and Hebrew hashtags.
- Direct Message from contextual menus.
Support for additional swipe gestures and keyboard shortcuts:
- “Swipe Right” and “Arrow Right” on tweet now defaults to showing Conversations, then to Opening Links, then to User profile.
- “Swipe Right” and “Arrow Right” in user profile brings up user’s recent tweets.
- “Swipe Up/Down” and “Arrow Left” on Image preview closes the view.
- Esc key now takes you back to the previous view, similar to swiping to the left.
Bug fixes and minor changes:
- Menu Bar icon now show and hides application properly.
- Reply icon within tweets no defaults to “Reply All”. Additional users will be highlighted for easier editing.
- When replying to a retweet, the retweeter is included within the reply.
- Spell Checking now turned on.
- If replies are not changed, no longer will you get the confirmation dialog for dismissing a tweet.
- Reply shortcut from Messages view now defaults to new Direct Message.
- Crash on empty Twitter accounts.
- Mute settings no longer affect mentions and messages.
- Fixed incorrect tweet selection in rare circumstances.
- Allow for larger size window.
- Fixed issue where menu bar icon is highlighted incorrectly.
- Increased number of tweets loaded when Osfoora launches.