Designed for OS X and iOS devices, OS X Server makes it easy to share files, schedule meetings, synchronize contacts, develop software, host your own website, publish wikis, configure Mac, iPhone, and iPad devices, remotely access your network, and more.
OS X Server is an application you can add to OS X Yosemite right from the Mac App Store. Anyone can quickly and easily turn a Mac running OS X Yosemite into a server that’s perfect for home offices, businesses, schools, developers, and hobbyists alike.
- Updated for OS X Yosemite 10.10.4.
- Profile Manager support for new features, Mobile Device Management commands, and payloads introduced in iOS 8.3.
- Caching Server configuration option to output DNS TXT records in Windows format.
- Messages service improvements for group access.
- Enhancements for Profile Manager device searching.
- User and Group accounts can now be exported to a file.
- Improved reliability of Time Machine backups and restores.
- Fixed an issue that could cause Server to stall when updating Profile Manager, Calendar, and Wiki services.
- Updated Profile Manager enrollment profile handling.
- Improved Web service remote administration.
- Fixed an issue where Firewall rules were incorrectly being applied after reboot.
- Wiki service improvements on iPad.
OS X 10.10.4 or later