OnyX is a multifunction utility that you can use to verify the startup disk and the structure of its system files, to run miscellaneous maintenance and cleaning tasks, to configure parameters in the Finder, Dock, Safari, and some of Apple’s applications, to delete caches, to remove certain problematic folders and files, to rebuild various databases and indexes, and more.
Note:OnyX is free software, you can go to the official website to download.
- Some parts of the source code optimized
- Deleting the system archived logs improved
- New Utilities > Time Machine pane added that allows you to create and delete Time Machine local snapshots
- Additional web browsers now recognized when cleaning Internet files
- Deleted the obsolete Keychain menu bar icon
- Obsolete option deleted in the Parameters > Safari pane
macOS 10.13.x, 64-bit processor