OnyX is a multifunction utility that you can use to verify the startup disk and the structure of its system files, to run miscellaneous maintenance and cleaning tasks, to configure parameters in the Finder, Dock, Safari, and some of Apple’s applications, to delete caches, to remove certain problematic folders and files, to rebuild various databases and indexes, and more.
Note:OnyX is free software, you can go to the official website to download.
- Repairing permissions is possible again
- Deleting the Internet cache improved
- New Simplified Chinese translation added
- Some parts of the source code optimized
- Integrates version 3.20.0 of SQLite3
- Help improved, corrected, and re-indexed
- Miscellaneous minor corrections made
macOS 10.12, 64-bit processor