One Chat combines chat and messaging services–WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger, Telegram, Skype, and Slack–into one simple application for multiple messaging services.
- 14 more messaging services in progress to release
- Use multiple accounts for any service
- Password protection
- Privacy and Security – One Chat does not read anything you type, send, or receive! It does not even store any of your login credentials anywhere. Each messenger lives in its own tab, which cannot be accessed by other messengers. Overall, using One Chat does provide a couple of advantages when it comes to security.
- Added more services, Google Hangouts, HipChat, WeChat
- Supports New macOS Sierra Version: 10.12
- Password Protection for privacy
- Now use two different accounts of every service(messenger)
- Add/Remove services from left menu, as per the requirement.
- Customize Notifications as per different accounts.
- Fixed Media(Picture, Video or music) upload and download issue.
- Fixed URL click issue in Facebook messenger.
- Major bug fix.
OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor