ON1 Photo RAW (was ON1 Photo) is the lightning fast raw processor, photo editor, and plug-in collection all in one app photographers have been asking for. Unlike the current class of raw-based photo editors requiring catalogs, bouncing between apps for editing, and a subscription ecosystem, ON1 Photo RAW features a new, modern raw processing engine, tuned for today’s sensors and graphics chips. Combined with our current set of tools, the next generation of ON1 Photo 10, will continue to work where you want, as a standalone app, a plug-in for Adobe Photoshop and Lightroom, or a host app for other editing apps.
Photo RAW is a must have plug-in for Lightroom and Photoshop. At the heart lies Develop and Effects which include everything you could possibly need for creating any look you want. The hundreds of filters and presets are stackable, allowing for endless creativity. You don’t need 10 different plug-ins when you can do it all with one. It’s one of the best collections of filters for stacking and creating your own signature looks along with the perfect tools for selectively applying effects, local adjustments, adjustable gradients, adjustment brushes, masking, and retouching.
- Adjustable Gradient
- Adjustment Brush
- Black and White
- Bleach Bypass
- Color Enhancer
- Cross Process
- Dynamic Contrast
- HDR Look
- Lens Blur
- Lens Flare
- Noise Reduction
- Photo Filter
- Portrait Enhancer
- Split Tone
- Tone Enhancer
Improvements and Fixes:
- HDR Merge: Create stunning High Dynamic Range photos that merge all the tonality from a bracket of photos. From the deepest shadows, to the most subtle clouds, in a fraction of the time of other HDR apps. Automatically aligns photos and removes ghosting from motion between exposures. Super-fast merge only takes seconds to preview, instead of over a minute like other HDR apps. Gives you full non-destructive editing with natural results that can be turned up to 11 for a surreal look.
- Panorama Merge: Combine multiple photos into a single panoramic or matrix photo. Automatically aligns photos, even if they are not shot on a tripod, and blends them together seamlessly.
- Versions: Versions are virtual copies of the same photo. Each version can have it’s own non-destructive settings, including crop, retouching and adjustments. Versions work just like any other photo without taking up more space on your computer.
- Updated UI: Clean and modern UI where your photo is the center of attention. You can name the filters and layers so it’s easier to keep track of your work. You can even select your own accent color!
- Folders Groups: Easily create a new folder from a selection of photos. You can copy or move the photos into the new folder. You can also set the photo that appears at the top of a folder for the preview. This is perfect for grouping pano and HDR brackets as well as versions.
- Additional Camera & Lens Support: Added support for the Nikon D850, Olympus EM-10 III, Fujifilm X-E3, Sony DSC RX10 IV, Olympus E-M10 III, Panasonic DMC-G85, plus a ton of new lenses.
- Important Bug Fixes: We fixed tons of bugs reported by our loyal users to make the app faster, more stable and easier to use.
- Improved Local Adjustments: The powerful local adjustments filters make it easy to burn and dodge, paint-in more detail or contrast, etc. We have improved the local adjustments with these handy new options:
- Paint with Color: You can now paint with a color. This can be a solid color, perfect for skin smoothing and making annotation layers, or you can paint with just the color and leave the underlying luminosity in place to change the color of objects like eyes.
- Selectively add or remove noise: Now you can paint away noise in areas like skies or add noise or an artistic effect.
- Masking Improvements: Masking is the way you make selections and selectively apply adjustments in Photo RAW. We pride ourselves in offering the best tools for masking and they just keep getting better:
- We have added the Blur and Chisel Mask tools to Effects. The Blur tool is perfect for softening or feathering a mask selectively. The Chisel tool lets you push or pull the edge selectively, to remove a halos.
- There is also a new set of powerful global mask editing tools. These include the new mask Density and Feather sliders which allow you change the density or opacity of mask as well as blur a mask to soften it.
- We’ve taken luminosity masking to the next level as well. Now you can adjust the levels of a mask to increase the contrast or ship the brightness as well as set a tonal window to only affect a certain zone. These empower you to target just the area you want, based on your photo.
- Did we mention you can make a mask from a color range selection too. And all of these masking options are re-editable and non-destructive.
OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor