ON1 Photo RAW (was ON1 Photo) is the lightning fast raw processor, photo editor, and plug-in collection all in one app photographers have been asking for. Unlike the current class of raw-based photo editors requiring catalogs, bouncing between apps for editing, and a subscription ecosystem, ON1 Photo RAW features a new, modern raw processing engine, tuned for today’s sensors and graphics chips. Combined with our current set of tools, the next generation of ON1 Photo 10, will continue to work where you want, as a standalone app, a plug-in for Adobe Photoshop and Lightroom, or a host app for other editing apps.
Photo RAW is a must have plug-in for Lightroom and Photoshop. At the heart lies Develop and Effects which include everything you could possibly need for creating any look you want. The hundreds of filters and presets are stackable, allowing for endless creativity. You don’t need 10 different plug-ins when you can do it all with one. It’s one of the best collections of filters for stacking and creating your own signature looks along with the perfect tools for selectively applying effects, local adjustments, adjustable gradients, adjustment brushes, masking, and retouching.
- Adjustable Gradient
- Adjustment Brush
- Black and White
- Bleach Bypass
- Color Enhancer
- Cross Process
- Dynamic Contrast
- HDR Look
- Lens Blur
- Lens Flare
- Noise Reduction
- Photo Filter
- Portrait Enhancer
- Split Tone
- Tone Enhancer
Version RAW 126.96.36.19913:
- New Color Film presets -- These accurately reproduce the look of over 30 current and classic color slide and negative films
- Additional Skies -- We’ve added a bunch of new skies to the backgrounds and textures libraries for replacing skies or simulating multiple-exposures.
- New Workspaces and Starting-Point Presets -- For Develop, we have added two new categories of presets to help you configure the correct panes for different genres of photos.
- Faster, more accurate retouching and refine results -- When you use the Perfect Eraser, Retouch Brush or Refine Brush we store and replay the results in a much faster way. This makes exporting faster, reloading faster and makes the previews in Browse consistent.
- Windows High-DPI support -- We have added support for greater than 100% display scaling. ON1 Photo now looks much better on Windows tablets and 4K displays.
- Tell Which Photos Have Been Edited -- Now photos that have been edited are identified with a badge in Browse. Also the reset items in the Settings menu are context-sensitive so you can see what kind of edits you have added to a photo.
- Reduced VRAM usage -- We have dramatically reduced the amount of VRAM needed. This means older video cards will work better and you can open larger panorama photos now.
- Faster Browse -- We have made a ton of improvements to performance in Browse. Scrolling is now smoother, Detail and Filmstrip view are faster, rolling down sub-folders is faster and we made improvements to performance for slow drives like NAS devices.
- New cameras -- We have added support for: Canon PowerShot G9X Mark II, Fuji X-A3, Fuji X-T20, Fuji X100F, Panasonic DMC FZ80, Panasonic Lumix DC-FZ82, Panasonic LUMIX DMC GH5, Panasonic LUMIX DMC LC1, Panasonic Lumix GX850, Pentax K-P, FujiFilm GFX 50S, Sony A99 MKII, Nikon B700 (preliminary), Autel Cameras.
- Added support for HDR and Panorama DNG.
- Lots of additional bug fixes and performance improvements
OS X 10.8 or later, 64-bit processor