ON1 Photo 10 is a full-featured photo editor that works as a plug-in to Adobe Photoshop and Lightroom, or as a standalone application. Browse and manage your photos where they are stored; local, external, and network drives or cloud service. Version 10 includes the necessary tools to manage and edit your photos with non-destructive Smart Photo technology. Improve portraits, add effects, enlarge for large-format printing, share, and make complex selections or masks with minimal effort.
- Effects – Everything you need to add any effect to your photos. ON1 Effects includes filters, presets, borders, and textures. With live adjustments, stack effects to create your own look, and save your own custom presets. Hundreds of presets and 23 stackable filters.
- Browse – Don’t wait on a slow catalog or import process. This is a lightning fast photo browser. Quickly sort, cull and edit photos from a shoot. Quickly ditch the bad ones, rate the good ones, add keywords, and much more.
- Enhance – Quickly and easily adjust exposure, contrast, white balance, vibrance, detail, or add vignettes. Store all of your settings and adjustments of the enhancements for future use.
- Color correction
- Exposure adjustment
- Highlight and shadow recovery
- Retouch brush
- Erase objects
- Noise reduction
- Portrait – Portrait retouching is faster, better, and easier than ever. Our new way of working with facial features makes it easier to retouch the areas you care about.
- Skin retouching made easy
- Skin smoothing
- Blemish reduction
- Shine removal
- Advanced color correction technology
- Get color correct skin tones
- Brighten eyes
- Whiten teeth
- Layers – Create composites by stacking photos or combine and blend photos without having to use Adobe Photoshop.
- Precise masking tools
- Swap out boring backgrounds
- Create your own layouts
- Includes backgrounds, borders, and edges
- Create layered files from Lightroom
- Blend photos together
- Resize module is back -- You will find it below Layers in the module selector.
- Apple Photos Extension -- You can now access Enhance, Effects and Portrait inside of Apple Photos.
- Photoshop plug-in enhancements
- New preference to control if the results are applied to a copy of the layer or the current layer.
- New preference to control if the last used settings are loaded.
- Fixed an issue with faces being reloaded in Portrait when they shouldn't be.
- Brush strokes made in plug-ins are now re-editable when used as a Smart Filter on a Smart Object.
- New color management system
- Crash logging improvements
- Minor artwork changes
- Updated RAW support to add several new cameras
OS X 10.8 or later, 64-bit processor