With OmniPlan Pro, you can create logical, manageable project plans with Gantt charts, schedules, summaries, milestones, and critical paths. Break down the tasks needed to make your project a success, optimize resources, and streamline budgets. It’s project management made painless.
How to get your project done on time and under budget:
- Translate strategy into tactics everyone can understand
- Create summaries of work broken into lists of activities
- Distribute workloads fairly and efficiently
- Manage costs as you go
OmniPlan Pro adds the following features to OmniPlan’s robust management abilities:
- Publish and subscribe
- Change tracking
- Monte Carlo simulation
- AppleScript support
- Earned-value analysis
- Multi-project dashboard
- Beautiful reports
- Microsoft Project support
- Auto-effort estimation
Note: Now requires OS X 10.12 or later.
- Microsoft Project: OmniPlan now supports importing and exporting Microsoft Project elapsed time values.
- Intro Video: OmniPlan now presents an introductory video the first time the application is launched.
- Newsletter: Added a link to sign up for the Omni Newsletter to the OmniPlan Help menu.
- Project Leveling: Leveling is now reset when project dates are switched from specific to undetermined.
- Calendar View: Header text is no longer too crowded in the Calendar View.
- Dashboards: Addressed a bug that caused resources to appear to be idle when they were not.
- Export: Exporting an OmniGraffle file now creates a file with the appropriate canvas settings enabled.
- Gantt View: Scrolling in the Gantt View with the Scheduling Influences popover visible no longer squishes explanation text.
- Gantt View: Selecting "Hide Gantt" when the Inspector is visible now hides the Gantt chart completely.
- Groups Tasks: Fixed a bug that could cause group tasks durations to temporarily stop recalculating.
- Localizations: TouchBar labels are now fully localized.
- Publish/Subscribe: Lead/lag time changes now properly update when a project is synced via a server repository.
- Microsoft Project: Fixed various bugs related to OmniPlan’s Microsoft Project import/export support.
- Network View: Network diagram now lays out properly when task nodes contain additional non-default variables.
- Styles View: It is no longer possible to undo the completion of the default complete task.
- Task Outline: Adjustments to the Title column width are now properly saved.
- Task Outline: Empty white space now draws to the right when columns in the task outline are adjusted to be smaller than the width of the outline sidebar.
- Violations: Undoing after leveling no longer creates bogus violations when tasks are assigned to a group which contains a resource that has less than 100% units.
- Stability: Fixed a crash that could occur when hiding the project Gantt.
- Stability: Adding a new task in the Network diagram no longer triggers a crash when there is a dependency loop in the project schedule.
- Stability: Fixed a crash that could occur in the Styles View if undo is used while editing a template task’s name.
- Stability: Fixed a crash that could occur when leveling some projects.
- Stability: Addressed a bug that could cause the TouchBar to get into a state that would trigger a crash.
- Stability: Deleting the duration value in the leveling dialogue no longer triggers a crash.
- Stability: Fixed a crash that could occur when reopening a file saved in the Styles View.
OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor