With OmniPlan Pro, you can create logical, manageable project plans with Gantt charts, schedules, summaries, milestones, and critical paths. Break down the tasks needed to make your project a success, optimize resources, and streamline budgets. It’s project management made painless.
How to get your project done on time and under budget:
- Translate strategy into tactics everyone can understand
- Create summaries of work broken into lists of activities
- Distribute workloads fairly and efficiently
- Manage costs as you go
OmniPlan Pro adds the following features to OmniPlan’s robust management abilities:
- Publish and subscribe
- Change tracking
- Monte Carlo simulation
- AppleScript support
- Earned-value analysis
- Multi-project dashboard
- Beautiful reports
- Microsoft Project support
- Auto-effort estimation
- In-app announcement feature to display notifications from The Omni Group. This feature will only be used to inform users of important information: when a new major version has been released, for example, or if action is required to prevent data loss.
- Paste is now supported in the Network View. If there is a selection in the Network diagram, pasted tasks will become children of the selected group and/or as dependents of the selected tasks. If there is no selection in the Network diagram, the new tasks will be independent of the existing tasks.
- Date header divider lines are now drawn correctly when the Gantt is resized.
- Addressed a bug that could cause new filters to not be saved if no other changes were made in the document.
- Leveling delays can once again be removed by clicking the x button in the Task Schedule Inspector.
- Alternate row colors no longer disappear from print preview panel after changing scale.
- Print preview panel now updates when task groups are expanded or collapsed in the Gantt.
- Print preview panel now displays header/footer images. (Note, if you’re having trouble with this functionality, make sure your margins are big enough!)
- Page Setup now remembers printer selection changes.
- It is no longer necessary to export a file in order to change the page scale.
- Values are now provided for the "% Complete" column when exporting to Microsoft Project.
- Addressed a bug that caused exporting a project with no resources to trigger an error message.
- Addressed miscellaneous bugs that could cause Microsoft Project import or export to fail.
- Removed support for importing or exporting deprecated .mpx file format.
- Removed support for importing .ooutline files created by OmniOutliner 2.
- Corrected typos in export error logs.
- "Copy as Link" now functions as expected in both Gantt and Network View.
- Display Preferences are localized once again.
- Dependency information is now localized in Chinese and Japanese.
- The letter T is now recognized as a shortcut for day in the German localization.
- Addressed an issue that could cause Resource Type buttons to be cutoff in the Resource Inspector in some localizations.
- Stability - Fixed a handful of crashes.
OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor