With OmniPlan, you can create logical, manageable project plans with Gantt charts, schedules, summaries, milestones, and critical paths. Break down the tasks needed to make your project a success, optimize resources, and streamline budgets. It’s project management made painless.
How to get your project done on time and under budget:
- Translate strategy into tactics everyone can understand
- Create summaries of work broken into lists of activities
- Distribute workloads fairly and efficiently
- Manage costs as you go
Plan, monitor, and control it all with software designed to make your job easier, not harder.
Note: Now requires OS X 10.10 or later.
- Microsoft Project 2013 support -- Added support for importing and exporting Microsoft Project 2013 files. Please let us know if you experience any issues!
- MPP Import Experience -- Reworked the user experience when importing a Microsoft Project document. The presentation of import issues and the interface to report them to us are much improved.
- In-App Help Documentation -- The in-app help has been updated with an entirely new interface and new help content.
- Leveling Delay -- Leveling delay is now expressed in terms of the project schedule.
- Microsoft Project Import and Export -- A huge number of improvements in the accuracy and reliability of handling Microsoft Project files.
- Performance on Yosemite -- Application performance on Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite should now be comparable to what it is under Mavericks, 10.9.
- License Panel -- The list of installed licenses no longer scroll off of the licensing panel on Yosemite.
- Calendar Export/Publish -- All-day events and regular events are now published correctly.
- Copy/Paste to Spreadsheets -- Fixed an issue where OmniPlan was not pasting data into columns correctly.
- Blurry Text -- Fixed a bug that caused task labels to become blurry on the Gantt view when you switch to another view and return.
- Localizations -- Fixed an issue where the constraint date could not be set when the application was set to Chinese localization.
- Localizations -- The Applescript panel in Publishing & Subscriptions is now localized.
- Jumping Before Scrolling -- Fixed an issue that could cause scrolling to jump to the wrong position in the file.
- Leveling -- In some cases, leveling would hang when trying to schedule too much incomplete work for a limited work period.
- Inspectors -- The pop-up calendar no longer disappears after a few clicks on Yosemite.
- Undetermined Date Entry -- Entering "T-" for task dates in backward from fixed end date projects will now work again.
- Filters on Publish Actions -- Fixed an issue where applying a filter to a publishing action would cause the file to not open.
- Saving Untitled Documents as Templates -- Fixed a bug where saving an untitled document as a template with the pre-populated file extension resulted in an unusable template.
- Update before Publishing check -- Fixed an issue where some WebDAV servers were not responding to our server/local project comparison query prior to publishing.
- CalDAV Authentication -- Fixed an issue where some CalDAV servers would return a "Method not allowed" error when attempting to login.
- Gantt Chart Scaling -- If start constraint is set before the Project Start Date, automatic scaling no longer creates wide Gantt charts.
- Group Handles -- Row handles on groups in the Gantt chart no longer draw under the left task label.
- Display Time Of Day -- Your project's "Display Time of Day" setting is now saved and restored correctly regardless of the project's granularity.
- Stepping Date Fields -- Fixed a crash in undetermined date mode when you use the up or down arrow keys in a date field.
- Stability -- Fixed crash that occurred when attempting to print.
- Stability -- Fixed crash that occurred entering malformed dates in projects with undetermined dates.
- Stability -- Fixed a bug in our export of leveling delay to MPP that could crash the exporter on ALAP tasks.
- Stability -- Fixed crash that occurred when a document window moved to another display while group shading was visible.
- Stability -- Fixed crash that occurred when reverting to an old version of a document on Yosemite.
OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor