With OmniPlan, you can create logical, manageable project plans with Gantt charts, schedules, summaries, milestones, and critical paths. Break down the tasks needed to make your project a success, optimize resources, and streamline budgets. It’s project management made painless.
How to get your project done on time and under budget:
- Translate strategy into tactics everyone can understand
- Create summaries of work broken into lists of activities
- Distribute workloads fairly and efficiently
- Manage costs as you go
Plan, monitor, and control it all with software designed to make your job easier, not harder.
- Added support OS X 10.9 Mavericks.
- The export panel now defaults to the last selected file type.
- The "Clear Assignments" option is back in the Assign Resource toolbar button menu.
- Alternate Row colors work for the gantt chart again.
- Fixed some errors and crashes in MPP export.
- Fixed column layout of QuickLook previews.
- Updated localizations.
- Changed German abbreviation for "hour" back from "s" to "h".
- Fixed missing UI "Task : Schedule" in German localization.
- Fixed a few unusual hangs in leveling.
- Fixed errors in file export Pub/Sub actions related to sandboxing.
- Renaming custom styles works in the Project : Styles inspector again.
- The default encoding for CSV export actions is now what the UI suggests: UTF-8 rather than ASCII.
- Printing to HTML Report no longer results in a blank printout.
- Fixed sandboxing issue preventing Custom HTML templates from using their CSS stylesheet.
- Fixed sandboxing issue that caused spurious up to date check failures for templates.
Intel, 64-bit processor
OS X 10.8 or later