OmniOutliner Pro is a flexible program for creating, collecting, and organizing information. Give your creativity a kick start by using an application that’s actually designed to help you think. It’s like having an extra brain – one that doesn’t keep losing the car keys.
You can use OmniOutliner’s document structure to create hierarchies of main headings and subpoints that can be expanded and collapsed, which are immensely useful when it comes to brainstorming new ideas, drilling out specifics, and lining up steps needed to get everything done. But you aren’t limited to outlines – you’ve got multiple columns, smart checkboxes, customizable popup lists, and an Ÿber-innovative styles system at your disposal.
Use OmniOutliner to draft to-do lists, create agendas, manage tasks, track expenses, take notes, plan events, write screenplays…and just about anything else you can think of.
It’s a smarter way to write, a more productive way to stay organized. Whatever your project, OmniOutliner has the tools you need to get the job done.
However, we didn’t stop there – some features are just more relevant to the power user, and that’s why we’ve created a “Pro” version of OmniOutliner with even more options.
OmniOutliner Professional includes in-depth outlining features like folded editing, clipping service support, audio recording, a new sections drawer, and saved templates. With OmniOutliner Professional, you can actively hide and display the information in your outlines – or quickly jump from one place to another – so you can save time and be more productive by focusing on exactly what you want to see. The new Names Styles feature in OmniOutliner Professional gives you even more options for fast and powerful editing. Download the Pro version today and try it for yourself!
- Notes: Fixed the issue with notes displayed in-pane disappearing at the start of editing.
- Stability: Fixed multiple crashes related to using the style theming interface.
- Performance:The performance of typing in long documents of certain configurations has been greatly improved. More optimizations are coming but if you have a file that is still performing badly and can share it with us, please send a copy to [email protected] Thank you!
- Attachments: Edits made to an embedded attachment during the same session as it was attached should now always be saved.
- Attachments : Linked attachments will now immediately appear as a generic file attachment instead of just after reopening the file. We will be looking at improving linked attachment support in future releases.
- Export: When characters are present that can not be represented in the plain text encoding selected, an error message reflecting that will now properly display instead of causing a hang.
Intel, 64-bit processor, OS X 10.9 or later