OmniGraffle Pro helps you draw beautiful diagrams, family trees, flow charts, org charts, layouts, and (mathematically speaking) any other directed or non-directed graphs. We’ve had people use Graffle to plan plotlines for a story, make an overview of an operating system, show the evolution of computers, and even show how diseases can spread in a closed population. If you want to organize your thoughts, your projects, or even your friends graphically, using boxes and lines, OmniGraffle is your tool.
OmiGraffle Professional has all of the great features in the standard version, plus a powerful toolset for advanced document creation and editing options. For the pro user who’s looking for an in-depth diagramming application that’s still priced below the competition, you’ve come to the right place.
- Orthogonal Lines - Tuned the Orthogonal Line routing algorithm based on user feedback. Thank you for sending us examples! We are also working on a way to preserve Orthogonal line routes in the Graffle file format so your documents created with older versions of OmniGraffle will follow the same path.
- Enforce Diagram Style - The Enforce Style option in the Diagram Layout and Style Inspector is now available in Graffle template files in addition to documents. When enabled, new documents based on that template automatically get the style of the base template. By default the option is disabled.
- Diagram Styles - When opening document with a linked Diagram Style that can’t be found at its original path, OmniGraffle will now search the styles within the OmniGraffle sandbox for a template with the same name. This makes Diagram Styles more reliable across synced machines.
- Export - Fixed a bug that caused all exports to be at 72 dpi regardless of user customizations.
- Copy As AppleScript - Fixed a bug in Copy As AppleScript that caused AppleScript code to be generated that was not executable in some cases.
- Text Shortcut - Fixed a bug that caused the text shortcut (T) to get stuck when held down, causing OmniGraffle to hang.
- Performance - Fixed a couple of performance bugs when undoing changes in the outline sidebar.
- Stability - Fixed a crash when removing magnets from a shape that has existing connections.
macOS 10.12 or later, 64-bit processor