OmniGraffle Pro helps you draw beautiful diagrams, family trees, flow charts, org charts, layouts, and (mathematically speaking) any other directed or non-directed graphs. We’ve had people use Graffle to plan plotlines for a story, make an overview of an operating system, show the evolution of computers, and even show how diseases can spread in a closed population. If you want to organize your thoughts, your projects, or even your friends graphically, using boxes and lines, OmniGraffle is your tool.
OmiGraffle Professional has all of the great features in the standard version, plus a powerful toolset for advanced document creation and editing options. For the pro user who’s looking for an in-depth diagramming application that’s still priced below the competition, you’ve come to the right place.
- Localizations — Updated localizations throughout the app.
- Images — Fixed image rendering quality on non-retina displays.
- Shadows — Fixed shadow rendering inside groups and on rotated objects.
- Linkback — Fixed a bug that prevented Linkback objects from updating automatically.
- Style Tray — Fixed a bug that prevented the Style Tray from working correctly when in the Toolbar.
- Stability — Fixed a crash that could occur when underlining text.
macOS 10.13 or later, 64-bit processor