OmniGraffle helps you draw beautiful diagrams, family trees, flow charts, org charts, layouts, and (mathematically speaking) any other directed or non-directed graphs. We’ve had people use Graffle to plan plotlines for a story, make an overview of an operating system, show the evolution of computers, and even show how diseases can spread in a closed population. If you want to organize your thoughts, your projects, or even your friends graphically using boxes and lines, OmniGraffle is your tool.
- Labels on Small Objects - Fixed a bug that caused label text to not appear on objects with text margins larger then the object itself.
- Zoom - Fixed a bug that prevented zoom and Fit in Window from zooming correctly in some scenarios.
- Object Selection - Fixed a bug that made it difficult to select objects without a fill when the "Click through objects with no fill" preference was enabled.
- SVG Export - Fixed a bug that caused text in SVG exports to not be positioned correctly.
- Tables - Fixed a bug that could cause tables to change size when moving.
macOS 10.13 or later, 64-bit processor