OmniGraffle Pro helps you draw beautiful diagrams, family trees, flow charts, org charts, layouts, and (mathematically speaking) any other directed or non-directed graphs. We’ve had people use Graffle to plan plotlines for a story, make an overview of an operating system, show the evolution of computers, and even show how diseases can spread in a closed population. If you want to organize your thoughts, your projects, or even your friends graphically using boxes and lines, OmniGraffle is your tool.
OmiGraffle Professional has all of the great features in 6.0, plus a powerful toolset for advanced document creation and editing options. For the pro user who’s looking for an in-depth diagramming application that’s still priced below the competition, you’ve come to the right place.
- For trackpads that support Force Touch, OmniGraffle now offers haptic feedback when snapping to guides and connecting directly to magnets.
- Added a paragraph to the documentation about Option-Command clicking through a resize handle to get at a vertex point beneath it.
- Image assets in segmented controls should now be vertically centered in proper fashion when running on Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan.
- [Pro] Fixed a text encoding issue when importing certain Visio documents.
- [Pro] Fixed a Visio related regression when opening files that had EMF or WMF images embedded in them.
- Fixed a leak involving multi-canvas documents with links between canvases.
- Fixed a crash when zooming in past 1300% on documents that had complex PDFs placed on the canvas.
- Fixed a crash when exporting a multi-canvas document resulting in an error.
- Fixed a possible data corruptor when sending in feedback and obscuring text.
OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor