OmniGraffle Pro helps you draw beautiful diagrams, family trees, flow charts, org charts, layouts, and (mathematically speaking) any other directed or non-directed graphs. We’ve had people use Graffle to plan plotlines for a story, make an overview of an operating system, show the evolution of computers, and even show how diseases can spread in a closed population. If you want to organize your thoughts, your projects, or even your friends graphically using boxes and lines, OmniGraffle is your tool.
OmiGraffle Professional has all of the great features in 6.0, plus a powerful toolset for advanced document creation and editing options. For the pro user who’s looking for an in-depth diagramming application that’s still priced below the competition, you’ve come to the right place.
- Fixed a crash on launch when converting embedded EPS attachments to PDF during load.
- Fixed a crash when quitting the application when the Drawing Tool’s style popover was showing.
- Fixed an Automatic Layout crash.
- Fixed an undo crash after having made a large number of new canvases in quick succession.
- Fixed a crash when opening OmniOutliner documents when running in a foreign language localization.
- Fixed a crash when typing in the Sidebar’s Outline Editor.
- Exporting file types that share file extensions with other applications should no longer fail to export.
OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor